Algifol is a concentrated biostimulant made from brown algae. It’s gathered from the ocean, dried and refined through special processes to allow us to benefit from it’s wealth or trace elements, vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, carbohydrates, polyuronides and growth regulating plant hormones. Algifol can be used on all crops, the dilution is easy and economic for all growers, whether you use a knapsack, trailed or mounted sprayers or planes. For agricultural and horticultural use it can be used along side most pesticides and fungicides. Algifol is used globally on a wide range of crops including Bananas, Grapes, Potatoes, Cereals and Tea.
Algifol can also be beneficial for humans and comes in a capsule form which should be taken regularly to provide minerals and vital elements.
Horses and other animals can also benefit from a range of products also developed from brown algae called Nutripferd.
- Algae occupies 75% of yearly plant growth on our planet
- Algae supplies up to 90% of the total amount of oxygen on our planet
- Algae could eventually supply 80% of the food needed for the worlds population
- Algae carries more than 80 of the health promoting elements needed in humans
- No other natural product is as rich in minerals, trace elements, vitamins and amino acids as algae
IMPORTANT! Algifol is non toxic and free from harmful residues. Algifol is environmentally friendly and in accordance with EEC Regulations for organic growing.
- Less irrigated water needed
- Reduction of pesticides
- High resistence against cold, drought and heat
- Healthy development of plants
- Protection from the effects of stress and insects
- Stronger rooting and larger root mass
- Rich harvest with improved quality produce
- Better tasting fruit and vegetables
- Beautiful flowers & ornamentals