If you’ve seen a recent article in one of the many agricultural magazines we feature in and want to find out more, we’ve created a central place to read how Algifol can benefit many arable crops. Plus we feature some on farm updates and new product releases to keep everyone up to date.
- ALGIFOL OFFERED IN HIGH VOLUME RBCs – FOR LARGE SCALE FARMERS AND AGRI-CHEMICAL COMPANIESOne of the UK’s most popular brands of biostimulant is now available in high-capacity reusable bulk containers (RBCs). As of this month, MJP Supplies, the UK distributor of Algifol, is offering the seaweed-derived … Read more
- Horse Wellbeing in 2023: Nutripferd™ to go!Horse wellbeing is an essential aspect of responsible horse ownership. As a horse owner, it is your responsibility to ensure that your horse receives the proper nutrition, care, and attention it needs to … Read more
- How to use Algifol in your GardenIf you’re looking for a way to improve the health and growth of your garden plants, look no further than Algifol™. This versatile product is designed to provide plants with all the necessary … Read more
- Biostimulant Brand Seeks Partnership With Regenerative FarmersA seaweed-based biostimulant brand is looking to work with regenerative farmers following a wave of interest from the sector at the start of the year. Marcus Palmer, the UK importer and distributor of … Read more
- We’re featured in The Farmer’s Focus!
- HOW CAN RAINWATER TANKS HELP WITH WATER CONSERVATION?What Is Rainwater Harvesting? Rainwater harvesting systems collect the runoff from rainwater from roofs so that it can be filtered and used. The systems are not usually intended to produce drinking water. Instead, they … Read more
- AGROMOMISTS SOUGHT FOR BIOSTIMULANT FEEDBACKAgronomists interested in finding out more about biostimulants and the effect they can have on UK crops are being encouraged to contact one of Europe’s leading brands of natural fertilisers. The UK … Read more
- SEAWEED-BIOSTIMULANT HELPING POTATO GROWERS STAY COOL IN THE SUMMER HEATGrowers without access to irrigation systems are being encouraged to follow the lead of one Lincolnshire farmer who has embraced seaweed to help his crop fend off the effects of heat stress. … Read more