If you’ve seen a recent article in one of the many agricultural magazines we feature in and want to find out more, we’ve created a central place to read how Algifol can benefit many arable crops. Plus we feature some on farm updates and new product releases to keep everyone up to date.
- SEAWEED-BIOSTIMULANT HELPING POTATO GROWERS STAY COOL IN THE SUMMER HEATGrowers without access to irrigation systems are being encouraged to follow the lead of one Lincolnshire farmer who has embraced seaweed to help his crop fend off the effects of heat stress. … Read more SEAWEED-BIOSTIMULANT HELPING POTATO GROWERS STAY COOL IN THE SUMMER HEAT
- FARMING INDUSTRY IGNORING VALUABLE RESEARCH AS FROSTS HITA Lincolnshire farmer believes many in the industry are ignoring valuable research into how best to protect crops from extreme weather conditions and are losing millions of pounds as a result. As well … Read more FARMING INDUSTRY IGNORING VALUABLE RESEARCH AS FROSTS HIT
- PGRO TRIALS REVEAL SEAWEED-BASED BIOSTIMULANT INCREASES PEA YIELDField trials of 13 biostimulants on a crop of Combining Peas have shown that a seaweed-based product delivered a several benefits, including increased yield. Undertaken by the Processors and Growers Research Organisation (PGRO), … Read more PGRO TRIALS REVEAL SEAWEED-BASED BIOSTIMULANT INCREASES PEA YIELD
- SEAWEED BASED BIOSTIMULANT COULD BE THE NEXT BIG THINGWith increased scrutiny on the use of chemicals within agriculture, one Lincolnshire farmer is urging growers to consider a seaweed-based biostimulant as a way of increasing yields and reducing stress in the crop. … Read more SEAWEED BASED BIOSTIMULANT COULD BE THE NEXT BIG THING
- BEST USE OF ALGIFOL ON SPRING BARLEYAlgifol has been a prominent biostimulant on our farm for over 15 years and we have always seen the benefit. Although this hasn’t always been the case in our industry, the results are … Read more BEST USE OF ALGIFOL ON SPRING BARLEY